Lomita CA means “little knoll” in Spanish and has a population of more than 20,000. Today part of Los Angeles County, Lomita CA was once part of Rancho San Pedro when it was granted to Juan Jose Dominguez by the Spanish Empire. The sister city of Lomita CA is Takaishi Osaka in Japan, Lomita has a total area of less than two square miles, all of which is made up of land. Once seven square miles, over time it has annexed area to neighborhood cities. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Selling Your Luxury Home in Southern California: An Expert Guide
- Overlooking the Minor Flaws: The Path to Your Dream Home
- Navigating the Home Closing Process in California: A Seller’s Insight
- Mastering the Move: Expert Tips for Packing Your Living and Dining Spaces
- Unexpected Factors That May Diminish Your Property Value