Lomita CA means “little knoll” in Spanish and has a population of more than 20,000. Today part of Los Angeles County, Lomita CA was once part of Rancho San Pedro when it was granted to Juan Jose Dominguez by the Spanish Empire. The sister city of Lomita CA is Takaishi Osaka in Japan, Lomita has a total area of less than two square miles, all of which is made up of land. Once seven square miles, over time it has annexed area to neighborhood cities. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Luxury Real Estate Terms Explained: What’s the Difference Between a Mansion and an Estate?
- How Familiar Are You with These Essential Home Buying Terms Used in Southern California?
- Four Steps to Help You Get Your Home Ready for an Appraisal: Get Help from a Real Estate Professional
- First-Time Military Homebuyers Can Follow These Tips to Find the Home of Their Dreams
- 3 Crucial Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a New Home