Located between Miramar Park and Avenue A in Redondo Beach, South Redondo CA is a lovely piece of heaven in Southern California. This stretch of beach has lifeguard stations, volleyball courts, and sunshine just about every day of the year. North of Avenue A is the main portion of Redondo County Beach, including the Redondo Beach Pier. South of Miramar Park is more beach, but it is known as Torrance Beach. South Redondo Beach CA also meets up with the Marvin Braude Bike Path, which goes all the way to Santa Monica. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, you have found the right partner in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. With decades of experience working in and around South Redondo CA, we understand the unique aspects of this area and can help ensure the best possible outcome for your real estate transaction.
- Luxury Real Estate Terms Explained: What’s the Difference Between a Mansion and an Estate?
- How Familiar Are You with These Essential Home Buying Terms Used in Southern California?
- Four Steps to Help You Get Your Home Ready for an Appraisal: Get Help from a Real Estate Professional
- First-Time Military Homebuyers Can Follow These Tips to Find the Home of Their Dreams
- 3 Crucial Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a New Home