A region of Torrance, Walteria CA is south of the PCH. It is named after Captain A. Richard Walters, from Atkinson, Illinois. He moved to California to begin farming in the 1880s and built was initially designed to be nothing more than a stagecoach stop. Later upgraded into Walters Hotel, it was on the main road that connected the salt works located in Redondo Beach with the harbor it was shipped on in San Pedro. Walteria CA is today known as the location of the internationally known La Premera pre-school, which was founded by psychologist Fitzhuge Dodson. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, you have found the right partner in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. With decades of experience working in and around Walteria CA, we understand the unique aspects of this area and can help ensure the best possible outcome for your real estate transaction.
- Selling Your Luxury Home in Southern California: An Expert Guide
- Overlooking the Minor Flaws: The Path to Your Dream Home
- Navigating the Home Closing Process in California: A Seller’s Insight
- Mastering the Move: Expert Tips for Packing Your Living and Dining Spaces
- Unexpected Factors That May Diminish Your Property Value