A region of Torrance, Walteria CA is south of the PCH. It is named after Captain A. Richard Walters, from Atkinson, Illinois. He moved to California to begin farming in the 1880s and built was initially designed to be nothing more than a stagecoach stop. Later upgraded into Walters Hotel, it was on the main road that connected the salt works located in Redondo Beach with the harbor it was shipped on in San Pedro. Walteria CA is today known as the location of the internationally known La Premera pre-school, which was founded by psychologist Fitzhuge Dodson. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, you have found the right partner in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. With decades of experience working in and around Walteria CA, we understand the unique aspects of this area and can help ensure the best possible outcome for your real estate transaction.
- Luxury Real Estate Terms Explained: What’s the Difference Between a Mansion and an Estate?
- How Familiar Are You with These Essential Home Buying Terms Used in Southern California?
- Four Steps to Help You Get Your Home Ready for an Appraisal: Get Help from a Real Estate Professional
- First-Time Military Homebuyers Can Follow These Tips to Find the Home of Their Dreams
- 3 Crucial Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a New Home