Located within the southwestern area of Los Angeles County, Manhattan Beach CA is right on the Pacific Ocean. South of El Segundo and north of Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach is one of three beach cities in the South Bay. It is also home to Mira Costa High School, whose claim to fame is being within the top 1% of all U.S. high schools. Perhaps related, it also often tops lists of the highest property costs per square foot. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- The Enduring Value of Keeping in Touch with Your Real Estate Agent
- Exploring the 2024 Housing Market Forecast: What Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- Dispelling Popular Myths About Selling Your Home in the Current Market
- Choosing Between New Builds and Older Homes: Key Considerations for Your Next Purchase
- Essential Guide to Selling Your Home: A First-Time Seller’s Journey