Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Palos Verdes Estates CA is a master-planned community designed by architect and planner Frederick Law Olmsted Jr. Located along the Pacific Ocean coastline of Southern California, Palos Verdes Estates CA is the 81st richest community in the U.S. The community is also well-known for its impressively performing schools, including the high school that has been ranked by various publications as between the 8th and 44th best high school in the country. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Luxury Real Estate Terms Explained: What’s the Difference Between a Mansion and an Estate?
- How Familiar Are You with These Essential Home Buying Terms Used in Southern California?
- Four Steps to Help You Get Your Home Ready for an Appraisal: Get Help from a Real Estate Professional
- First-Time Military Homebuyers Can Follow These Tips to Find the Home of Their Dreams
- 3 Crucial Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a New Home