Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Rolling Hills CA is within Los Angeles County. With fewer than 2,000 residents, Palos Verdes Peninsula is a guard-gated community with 24-hour policing. Its private roads can only be accessed via the three entry gates. There are no stores, schools, or other services within Rolling Hills CA. In fact, the only land zoned for commercial use is occupied by the Rolling Hills Community Association and the Rolling Hills City Hall. The community was designed and developed by A.E. Hanson, the same developer responsible for Hidden Hills. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Luxury Real Estate Terms Explained: What’s the Difference Between a Mansion and an Estate?
- How Familiar Are You with These Essential Home Buying Terms Used in Southern California?
- Four Steps to Help You Get Your Home Ready for an Appraisal: Get Help from a Real Estate Professional
- First-Time Military Homebuyers Can Follow These Tips to Find the Home of Their Dreams
- 3 Crucial Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a New Home