Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Rolling Hills CA is within Los Angeles County. With fewer than 2,000 residents, Palos Verdes Peninsula is a guard-gated community with 24-hour policing. Its private roads can only be accessed via the three entry gates. There are no stores, schools, or other services within Rolling Hills CA. In fact, the only land zoned for commercial use is occupied by the Rolling Hills Community Association and the Rolling Hills City Hall. The community was designed and developed by A.E. Hanson, the same developer responsible for Hidden Hills. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- The Enduring Value of Keeping in Touch with Your Real Estate Agent
- Exploring the 2024 Housing Market Forecast: What Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- Dispelling Popular Myths About Selling Your Home in the Current Market
- Choosing Between New Builds and Older Homes: Key Considerations for Your Next Purchase
- Essential Guide to Selling Your Home: A First-Time Seller’s Journey