A city within Los Angeles County, Rolling Hills Estates CA has a population of just over 8,000 people. Located on the northern side of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Rolling Hills Estates CA faces Torrance and most of the land in this community is residential. It was incorporated in 1957 and city planners and developers have worked to keep up its equestrian nature. The public schools in Rolling Hills Estates CA are consistently rated among the best in the country. As a leading real estate brokerage franchisee network, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties brings strength, stability, quality, and innovation to the real estate market. Our attractive atmosphere makes it simple for us to maintain the top real estate agents, the top real estate clients, and the best reputation. Turn to us when you need a real estate broker who can help with income property, residential sales, luxury real estate, and more. When you need the best service, optimal properties, and a name you can trust, contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Luxury Real Estate Terms Explained: What’s the Difference Between a Mansion and an Estate?
- How Familiar Are You with These Essential Home Buying Terms Used in Southern California?
- Four Steps to Help You Get Your Home Ready for an Appraisal: Get Help from a Real Estate Professional
- First-Time Military Homebuyers Can Follow These Tips to Find the Home of Their Dreams
- 3 Crucial Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a New Home